In the previous article, of the series on technical interview questions, I shared how my feelings for technical interviews changed as I advanced in my career. I also shared real-life technical questions I have been asked frequently.
I continue the series with the questions I have been asked during an interview I had with a middle sized company which produces HR software.
- What are the ASP.NET events in the life cycle of a page?
- Quote 3 http errors and their significations.
- What is the keyword to make deferred execution for an IEnumerable ?
- String concat vs stringBuilder
- Compare SOA and OOP.
- What is SOAP ?
- What is a property ?
- Performance comparison between
- Give an example of double lock for critical sections
- A piece of code that was looping on a enumerable collection and trying to modify it, find the error
- Difference between interface oriented architecture, aspect oriented architecture, object oriented programming.
- Given a block of code find out which design pattern is used ?